Great Escape Adventures is a community board game store. We appreciate your business. While we do our best to maintain current stock of all items, we do not maintain inventory levels on this site. In the event we do not have an item in stock we will email you and let you choose between a full refund or waiting until estimated delivery. We are working toward linking our inventory management system with our website in the future.
RETURN POLICY for Board Games
– You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it.*
– Must be in a new, salable condition with cellophane wrap still intact when applicable. Items may not be returned if the seal on the packaging is broken.
– Collectible products are unable to be returned. All sales are final whether the product is new or in used condition. (Collectible Items include products like Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, anything that may contain booster packs, etc.)
– Must have a purchase receipt at time of return.
– Special orders are unable to be returned unless it is an item Great Escape Adventures regularly sells.
– Only items that have been purchased directly from Great Escape Adventures, either online from
GreatEscapeAdventures.net or at a Great Escape Adventures Retail Store, can be returned to Great Escape Adventures. All online webstore purchases must provide a receipt of purchase at time of return as well.
– You will receive your refund in the form in which it was purchased (Cash, Credit, Gift Certificate). Gift Certificates may be chosen as a refund option in lieu of Cash or Credit as desired
*Holiday Return Policy may vary.
Rarely games are missing pieces or have damaged game components inside, but it does happen. We want to make this as pain free as possible — manufacturers require that we first ask you to follow up with them via their website — they will typically send components out immediately. If you need contact info or get stuck, let us know so we can help! In the event the manufacturer does not resolve the issue to your satisfaction we will refund the product 100%.
Preorder and Back Order Policy
Great Escape Adventures uses a number of distributors instead of relying on a single distributor to get product on time. We will always attempt to fill each and every order. For reasons beyond our control delays, augmentations, or cancellations may be necessary. In situations where manufacturers release product in waves or partial quantities we start our shipping process at the oldest pre-orders/back-orders first.
All preorders/back orders require full payment at the time the preorder/back order is placed. If the customer wishes to change or cancel their preorder/back order before shipment, we will refund the full amount changed or cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel any orders for any reason at any time. If we need to cancel an order we will email the customer, but are under no obligation to obtain permission or acknowledgement, prior to cancellation.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. Sets, and other products that we assemble, do not have a guaranteed preorder/back order price. If a price increase occurs we will notify you via email. If we do not receive a response we will cancel your order, refunding the full amount paid.
Communication is very important to us; please contact us if you have any questions.