LADY & LORD "LIVE" ADVENTURE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE $240!
GUILD CABINS have electric (and heat if the evenings are chilly)!
The following amenities are included with this package:
- Live Adventure Questing Badge (Entire Event)
- Activities Badge INCLUDED (Entire Event)
- 5 days of 3 “Themed Meals” Daily
- 4 Nights Shared Hostel-style Cabin Lodging (or camping if preferred)
- You will build a character.
- You will be able to purchase LARP Weapons on site!
- Role/Title in Quest Story-line
- ANNOUNCED Grand Entrance to the Medieval Feast on Sat, Aug. 21st @ 6pm! Cosplay Required.
- Personalized Questline
- EXCLUSIVE Manufacturer/Vendor swag for Quest Participants.
- AND a LIMITED EDITION artwork print specifically commissioned to commemorate GEOTL’s first year…
INFORMATION CABINS, CAMPING, HOTELS
Give-a-ways and Prizes for best immersive medieval cabins and campsites!
♣ BEFORE COMING ♣ Be sure to gather “stuff” to create an immersive atmosphere. Thanks for building a MEDIEVAL VILLAGE together! Its going to be so much fun year over year! Awards and Swag will be given for the best outside re-creation of medieval times!
> Grants access to sleeping on the grounds for the entire event, for any number of guests, including camping in the woods or a field, and the ability to have a fire (fire ring not included).
We will provide about a 20’+ spot for your tent, camper, and or RV. Bathrooms and showers are available within walking distance. See the camp map below.
Campers and RV’s will be provided more space as desired to be comfortable, e.g. building questing villages with your guildies, or even wanting a bit more rustic private space. You have it all!
There are enough woods and fields for hundreds of people to tent, including fields for pop-up campers, RV’s, and campers using generators.
Campers will be placed in camping communities that are similar to their camping style preference as best as possible.
Perfect for long games and expensive miniatures!
Warhammer 40K, Twilight Imperium, Warmahordes, or perhaps you want your own private cabin for Dungeons & Dragons?
> Grants use of a single bed in a Cabin, and includes a fire ring (you may cook over the fire if you prefer).
Guild Cabins sleep up to 12 (or 18); include electric and heat.
We make every effort to ensure that everyone is as comfortable as possible. We assign immersive guild cabins near each together.
Individual travelers will be able to choose between all-male, all-female, or adult mixed-gender cabins. Children must be accompanied by and cared for by a guardian (childcare available all week).
Bathrooms and showers are available within walking distance. See the camp map below.
GROUPS: You can book a PRIVATE cabin of your own for $75/night (cabins sleep up to 12).
A mere 15 minutes away from enjoying the daily festivities at your leisure, or perhaps touring our heritage vintners along the lakes!
– Activity Badge – $10/day. Grants access to all camp activities for your entire stay, for example, zip lines, archery and boating.
– “Themed” Meals for the entire week may be added.
If you prefer to stay off-site in air-conditioned comfort each night, there are hotels within 15+ minutes on other nearby lakes too!